Skip to content
Sponsored Content

Midland, did you know?


Burning Permits

Residents of Midland who are planning to have a bonfire, must purchase an annual Burning Permit. Click here to apply. 

Dog Tags

Starting in 2024, you can apply online to register and purchase a dog tag. All dog owners in Midland are required to register and purchase a dog tag. Reduced fee Jan. 1 - Feb. 28. See our Animal Services and Control page. 

Free Midland Seniors (65+) Transit 

Ride the Mid-Pen Transit Service for free! Register at the Municipal office, bring photo ID with proof of age and Midland residency. Visit our Transit page for more information on Mid-Pen Transit Service. 

Water and Tax PAP 

Set up easy and convenient pre-authorized payment plans for water and tax payments. 

Need Service? 

Connect with Town staff using our online request for service form. Report an issue or request service directly to departments by creating a case here.

Help Shape Our Town 

Volunteer with us! Join a board or committee or volunteer at Town events.