Skip to content

Good morning, Midland!

USED 20221121 gm10

Current Weather

Periods of rain or drizzle

Periods of rain or drizzle

2.8°C

Pressure
102.2 falling
Dewpoint
1.9 °C
Humidity
93%
Wind
ESE 8 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
1 PM
4°C
Periods of rain or drizzle
Today
2 PM
5°C
Periods of rain or drizzle
Today
3 PM
5°C
Periods of rain or drizzle
Today
4 PM
6°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
5 PM
6°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
6 PM
5°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
7 PM
5°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
8 PM
4°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
9 PM
4°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
10 PM
3°C
Periods of drizzle
Today
11 PM
3°C
Periods of drizzle
Tomorrow
12 AM
2°C
Periods of drizzle

7 Day Forecast

Periods of rain or drizzle

Today

6 °C

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of rain or drizzle changing to 30 percent chance of drizzle this afternoon. High 6. UV index 2 or low.


Periods of drizzle

Tonight

2 °C

Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches developing this evening. Low plus 2.


Periods of drizzle

Sunday

8 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 8.


Clear

Sunday night

2 °C

Clear. Low plus 2.


Cloudy

Monday

13 °C

Cloudy. High 13.


Cloudy

Monday night

8 °C

Cloudy. Low 8.


Showers

Tuesday

8 °C

Showers. High 8.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

-2 °C

Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low minus 2.


Sunny

Wednesday

6 °C

Sunny. High 6.


Cloudy periods

Wednesday night

-4 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 4.


A mix of sun and cloud

Thursday

8 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.


Cloudy periods

Thursday night

-2 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 2.


Cloudy

Friday

5 °C

Cloudy. High plus 5.


Yesterday

Low
-14.0 °C
High
7.8 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
-10 °C
High
0 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:54 AM
Sunset
6:10 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2020 7.2 C
Min 2009 -16.7 C
Rainfall 1996 0.0 mm
Snowfall 1996 2.6 cm
Precipitation 1996 8.3 mm
Snow On Ground 1995 10.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data