Skip to content

Good morning, Midland!

USED 2021 12 30 0101-155019_Gallery
The Wye River in winter.

Current Weather

Mainly sunny

Mainly sunny

13.4°C

Pressure
101.8 rising
Dewpoint
5.6 °C
Humidity
59%
Wind
SSE 1 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
10 AM
10°C
Sunny
Today
11 AM
11°C
Sunny
Today
12 PM
12°C
Mainly sunny
Today
1 PM
14°C
Mainly sunny
Today
2 PM
15°C
Mainly sunny
Today
3 PM
15°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
4 PM
16°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
5 PM
16°C
Mainly sunny
Today
6 PM
15°C
Chance of showers
Today
7 PM
15°C
Chance of showers
Today
8 PM
14°C
Chance of showers
Today
9 PM
13°C
Chance of showers

7 Day Forecast

Mainly sunny

Today

16 °C

Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 16. UV index 7 or high.


Chance of showers

Tonight

8 °C

Partly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 8.


Chance of showers

Thursday

21 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early in the morning then 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 3 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.


Chance of showers

Friday

27 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 27.


Chance of showers

Friday night

11 °C

Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.


Periods of rain

Saturday

18 °C

Periods of rain. High 18.


Rain

Saturday night

8 °C

Rain. Low 8.


Periods of rain

Sunday

15 °C

Periods of rain. High 15.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

5 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.


A mix of sun and cloud

Monday

17 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.


Cloudy periods

Monday night

6 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 6.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

17 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17.


Yesterday

Low
6.7 °C
High
13.7 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
6 °C
High
20 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:48 AM
Sunset
8:44 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1996 30.8 C
Min 2005 1.2 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 1999 20.0 mm
Snow On Ground 1997 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data