Skip to content

Good morning, Midland!

USED 2021 04 18 bb IMG_9617 (1)
Foggy morning walk.


Current Weather

Chance of rain showers or flurries

Chance of rain showers or flurries

7.8°C

Pressure
101.6 falling
Dewpoint
3.7 °C
Humidity
75%
Wind
NNW 12 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
4 PM
10°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
5 PM
10°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
6 PM
9°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
7 PM
7°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
8 PM
6°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
9 PM
6°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
10 PM
5°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
11 PM
5°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
12 AM
4°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
1 AM
3°C
Cloudy
Tomorrow
2 AM
2°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
3 AM
2°C
Chance of rain showers or flurries

7 Day Forecast

Chance of rain showers or flurries

Tonight

1 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 1.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Tuesday

7 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7. UV index 3 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

3 °C

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 3.


Sunny

Wednesday

17 °C

Sunny. High 17.


Clear

Wednesday night

4 °C

Clear. Low plus 4.


A mix of sun and cloud

Thursday

19 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.


Cloudy periods

Thursday night

3 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 3.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

19 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.


Cloudy periods

Friday night

5 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

20 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

6 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 6.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

20 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.


Yesterday

Low
2.1 °C
High
10.7 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
5 °C
High
18 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:57 AM
Sunset
8:35 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1995-2020 2004 26.6 C
Min 1995-2020 2016 -0.1 C
Rainfall 1997-1999 1997 0.0 mm
Snowfall 1997-1999 1997 1.2 cm
Precipitation 1995-2019 1996 73.7 mm
Snow On Ground 1997-2006 1997 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data