Skip to content

Good morning, Midland!

USED 2020 05 29 0013
Midland harbour is always home to a wide assortment of birds. Eric Nisbet photo

Current Weather

Chance of showers

Chance of showers

12.7°C

Pressure
102.3 falling
Dewpoint
7.2 °C
Humidity
69%
Wind
SSE 7 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
6 AM
13°C
Cloudy
Today
7 AM
13°C
Cloudy
Today
8 AM
14°C
Chance of showers
Today
9 AM
16°C
Chance of showers
Today
10 AM
17°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 AM
19°C
Cloudy
Today
12 PM
21°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
1 PM
22°C
Mainly sunny
Today
2 PM
24°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
3 PM
25°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
4 PM
27°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
5 PM
28°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Today

28 °C

Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 28. Humidex 36. UV index 9 or very high.


Chance of showers

Tonight

19 °C

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 19.


Chance of showers

Friday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 25. Humidex 30. UV index 9 or very high.


Chance of showers

Friday night

12 °C

Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

23 °C

Clearing. High 23.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

10 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 10.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

13 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 13.


A mix of sun and cloud

Monday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.


Cloudy periods

Monday night

14 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 14.


A mix of sun and cloud

Tuesday

24 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.


Cloudy periods

Tuesday night

14 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 14.


A mix of sun and cloud

Wednesday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.


Yesterday

Low
10.5 °C
High
19.3 °C
Precipitation
4.0 mm

Normals

Low
13 °C
High
25 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:37 AM
Sunset
9:09 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2005 33.0 C
Min 2004 9.2 C
Rainfall 0 mm
Snowfall 0 cm
Precipitation 2001 20.2 mm
Snow On Ground 1997 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data